Thursday 13 June 2013

Burgundy suit guys........would you wear???




Who would have ever known color could look so good on a brother??? Lol! Burgundy is such a beautiful color and frankly i think its time our guys ditch the tradition black suit and opt for a touch of color. Uti Nwachukwu wore his a while back while Peter Okoye rocked his in a just released photo shoot. I personally love it much because you are not necessarily going way over the top yet making a very stylish statement


International stars that have been caught rocking the stylish burgundy suit include

Andrew Garfield and Robert Pattinson



Will Farrell and Ryan Gosling



See how amazing stylish they all look, Lol! I heart it. Ladies, would you like to see your man in a colored suit (Burgundy)? I 'd love, how about you?



If you're scared to go head to toe burgundy, why not opt for a jacket/blazers like Tyrese Gibson



How are you loving it guys, would you wear a rich shade (Burgundy) suit??? I don't even want to compare Uti and Peter because they both look stunning or what do you think peeps?

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get talking.


Love,
SolaDunn.

5 comments:

  1. What did peter okoye say about guys in suit again:). Lovely tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay...just got a burgundry safari suit for my dad on saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uti I must say looks astounding in this suit and color. Luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well , I don't like peters look so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. uti and Robert pattinson shaaaa love love love + I heart the colour for my man
    HONNEY

    ReplyDelete