Saturday 1 June 2013

Solange's outfit....Hit or Miss???



From stripes to patterns...its got it all in there. This was what Solange wore at the Field day Festival in London. Her pant is by Kaelen's spring 2013 collection while her blazers is from  the brands Fall 2013 collection. As far as am concerned, nobody does it better, HIT! see more pictures below



What do you think about her prints mixing ensemble guys??? As for me, she can never do wrong! HOT!!!

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn

Love,
SolaDunn.

5 comments:

  1. Solange is one of d best dressed heaux in hollywood. I love love d combination but wld prefer if d pants was ankle lenght skin tight showing a pair of black killer heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a Clown.Toooooooo much is going on jare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like!! nobody can wear it better than solange

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there is too much going on there.Besides,I hate the hair.She can do better than this clown look

    ReplyDelete
  5. solange of life
    HONNEY

    ReplyDelete