Friday 14 June 2013

Fashion Victim.......FINED!!!




So i've been out shopping for my birthday coming up in a couple of days now (i share the same birthday as Solange Knowles, lol) and a very wicked friend sent me this as a suggestion. Seriously now, WTH! I know i've come across a couple of crazy fashion in my life but this sorta tops my chart. What do you think about this young lady peeps. My advice, never let fashion/trend dictate your style. Trend will come and go but your style is your identity - its stays forever. You should wear fashion and not fashion wearing you, as for this madame - peace back at ya and i like your phone case *winks*


11 comments:

  1. Fashion victim? More like d criminal itself. Everything from head 2 toe is jst so wrong. She shld b jailed wivout option of parole. Hapi b.day in advance sola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoochie mama..she looks Terrible! Lol serzly sum ladies can abuse fashion no be small..sola I sent u a mail na,no response yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soladunn u jx made me laff out loud like after some rough days...lmao@peace bk @ yah...dis Is not even trendy at all say wah nah???soladunn m nt aii*sadface*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just simply HORRIBLE!!!..wtf?! Even beyonce couldn't pull this off without looking tacky...no b fine u suppose give her soladunn nah imprisonment,choi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I c is a local dirty cheap girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Τ̣̣ђℓ̊s is a prostitute now. Haba.

      Delete
  6. marigold couture16 June 2013 at 13:08

    A frend showed me this in feb...I felt really bad for her bcuz she just got it all wrong!hbd in adv miss Soladunn *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word...."MADNESS"

    ReplyDelete
  8. One word "MADNESS"

    ReplyDelete
  9. lolz.. i c byond madness hre.

    ReplyDelete