Saturday 29 June 2013

You loved it, i found it........Annie Macaulay's Blue and white dress!


Image 1 of DRESS WITH TWO-TONE PIPING from Zara

I was a huge fan of this dress on 'Annie Macaulay' when she wore it at the MTV party a while ago. The only area's i felt she could have done better was the hair and undergarment department, but regardless she looked amazing. Guess what, i found her blue dress! Its by Zara and its now available at just $40 (N6,400) here. Our naija celebs can like to shop affordable now, don't they *winks*

10 comments:

  1. Wen I first saw dis dress on her a wile ago I tot it was fabulous,but some persons criticised sayin she look like an mgbeke which by d way she was wit dat her hair style but d dress was nice....the first time I went to zara online nd I opened d dress category wen I saw dis dressd first tot dat came to mind was annie,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha!!! i can only imagine the look on your face when you said that. Lol! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Well not really a fabulous dress #myopinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. She made it look like a sports wear.dat girl can b vry local at times I have to add,plsssssss she cud have done better.sola u no it is not always easy pullin off wearin a white shoe nd a white clutch bag hers didn't go well at all......fendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...sola she rili made it luk like a tenis wear.buh seeing d dress nw, I think its jst ok
    CYNDYCANDY

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anon .........my thoughts exactly the dress looks like she's about playing table tennis or some game

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOTED!!!!
    #rock gurl#

    ReplyDelete
  7. africaintels.com30 June 2013 at 02:44

    don,t like on annie,maybe because of her hair do. visit my blog is all about political issues and original.www.africaintels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see anything spectacular abou d dress,luks lyk a sportwear 2 me ..IMO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just for the fact that Annie has been able †Φ keep her head above board, she can never do any wrong as far as am concerned

    ReplyDelete