Wednesday 5 June 2013

Plus size women rocks! you kinda make me fell jealous with this one.....lol!


cover

I read this on one of my fav sites few days back and immediately i knew i had to share with my fabulous plus size readers/visitors.......you girls really rock! Its courtesy StylePantry and shoxie.com. Enjoy!

"Introducing the debut of Shoxie’s June capsule collection. One of many to come on a monthly basis, the lookbook “Jet Set With Shoxie”, whisks you away to your dream vacation. The collection includes maxi styles like caftans to wrap dresses, in vibrant hues and prints that are sure to please. Best part is, all the dresses are available in sizes XS-2X"

Below are some of the looks featured in the collection

Marie3

Jazz1

Jazz2

both2

Marie1

both1

Jazz3

Marie2

Am sure you love....to shop for the amazing collection online, click here.

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get interacting........


Love,
SolaDunn.

1 comment: