Monday 24 June 2013

How high can you go.....in HEELS!




Am 5"11 tall but i wear as high as 6" 'occasionally' tho (which makes me about 6.5"), trust me - i walk like a wounded camel when ever i do, Lol! so i try to keep my shoes not more than 5" and they must be platforms. However, we've see A-listers like Eva Longoria and Kim Kardashian pull off as high as 7-7.5" which i think is just crazy.  So i wanna know, how far have you gone when it comes to wearing heels considering safety and comfort? BTW, those red pumps are the real deal *winks*

5 comments:

  1. am a young Damsel ..so i stick with 6inches..i walk realy great with it ...with 6inches i conquer the whole world with it..lol But when goin to a weding especialy wen i am wearin Floor lenght gowon ..i realy pratice befor that Day with all kind of moment inorder not to spoil my gud record people admire about my heels wearing*15yrs Soladunn youngest comentator*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes babe I agree with you those red pumps are killer heels but I wish I could walk with a shoe that high without breaking my legs lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am aboout 5"1 and I stick mostly to 4" for work cos I stand or move around almost all day. For weekends or parties I do 5",never tried 6" and don't think I will for now. Comfort comes first for me. And those extreme high heels have their cons, even if not now in years to Come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the highest I can go is 6" but it has to be a smooth/leveled ground for dat 6" cos me I cannot now go and die bcos I want to make yanga plus its just sad that u will spend money on heels, wear dem to an occasion and our yeye undulating rocky grounds will now spoil the heels. So, since I don't have a car for now its me and my flats biko
    HONNEY

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i have all sorts depending on the occassion. i walk very well on 6".i cd go higher tho,i have one lovely 6.3" shoes. its amaaaaaaaaaaazing

    ReplyDelete