Monday 10 June 2013

Fabulously spotted.............Beyonce and Kim Kardashian!


Steal-Beyonces-New-York-City-Topshop-Stripe-Crop-Top-Stripe-Skirt

Sorry i've been unable to update the blog for a while guys, i've been as sick as a cow for the past couple of days but am much better now. Now, lets play catch up, Lol! Check out Beyonce further slamming down pregnancy rumors - she wore this sexy monochrome cropped top and high waist fitted skirt by TopShop a few days ago while attending Kanye's birthday. I think she looks fabulous. And on the right is the 'now dressing comfy' mama Kim Kardashian. She was spotted in this preggers appropriate outfit....Thoughts?


Shhhhhhhh guys, i heart when celebs wear affordable and accessible fashion, can you believe that Beyonce's Top and skirt cost just $72 (N11,520)., Yeah. To it directly online from TopShop click here 


Topshop-Varied-Stripe-Crop-TopTopshop-Stripe-Skirt

I love Kikky's look here as well. See kim, you can still be your stylish self and also protect your baby. Lol!


Your thoughts guys!

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get interacting


Love,
SolaDunn.

11 comments:

  1. Sola darlyn,sorry abt Ur ill health.tank goodness u r back bcos I was almost goin crazy nt seeing any update on Ur blog. Dnt mind sum lazy pple lyk me who hardly comment on posts,jst want 2 say u r doin a gud job nd kip it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay sola is back*Dancing Azonto* ThankGod ur fine now and I'm happy..yea they both look super cute..I love sola lol*no homo* wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. AwwWw.....so good 2 hear u r feeling much better now.love d two looks esp Kim dat has changed 2 a more comfy maternity wears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much you guys.......you got me giggling in front of my computer . Lol..........much love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why I am not friendly with my keyboard to always comment on dis blog. I smile whenever I go through dis blog. Sola is so on point and well grounded in fashion. *thumbs up*. Thank God u overpowered the illness. Missed u. *Ezinne*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey boo boo of life so glad u ok, was wondering too am so glad u ok, pele shey o gbo*kisses*btw soladunn am waiting for ur pictures on dis blog ooooooo#someone please support me# do u wanna share contact??? I dnt av much of naija fwends#sadface#luv yah biggibiggi#nohomo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adebimpe, you and your size 4 pants from Zara....issokay, No qualms! Lol! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Sorry! Thank God ur much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. marigold couture11 June 2013 at 00:33

    Sorry dear so soorry about your hEalth...hapi ur recuperating and back!Bey and Kim both look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back dere was wondring were u went ...glad ure ok now....

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy ur back

    ReplyDelete