Wednesday 26 June 2013

Get her look, FOR LESS......Jessica Alba's floral denim!


JESSICA ALBA photo | Jessica Alba

Hey guys, so we all know floral denims are making a huge comeback this season - see my post on the trend here. Beautiful Jessica Alba wore this Ozzy denim by 'Elizabeth & James' in water color  which costs $192 (N30,720) but fortunately you don't have to spend that much. Check out this similar piece i found on Jumia - it is by VS and called 'the rose print denim'. It is retailed at N6, 000,  you can yours here


5 comments:

  1. lovely post.sola pls we (i) need more on dis look for less post.tanx as u do dat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladun hun, nice job you doing here. Thumbs up..infact high 5 *kpaa*
    Please I need a sexy leopard skin jacket. Those very cute ones. Please help me find one "for less". I live in Naija abeg. I don't want yankee links + shipping and all that. Thanks in advance *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How mursh u wan pay me hen...*eyes rolling* lol!Not to worry, i'll check that out for you, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Just curious where do u do most of ur shopping in naija and not online. Cause I need some real good new stuffs and I don't like the idea of buying this online .Folacoco

    ReplyDelete
  4. But buying online is so easy these days :)

    ReplyDelete