Friday 28 June 2013

Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 29th birthday!




Na wa o! i was so looking forward to my favorite (and 'only married') Kardashian sister's birthday but unfortunately 'time difference' played a fast one on me. Her birthday was actually 27th but i guess its better late than never. Happy birthday Khloe Odom! Let me know, why you love Khloe? For me, i think shes the most original of the sisters - i saw a particular episode of their reality show where she emphatically told her family 'she was now an Odom and no longer a Kardashian', i felt that was quite brave of her. So, why do you love Khloe? 


6 comments:

  1. I love her cos she says it like she means it.She doesn't act for d camera much.She has managed to stay with her man,even when he was dropped by the Lakers.I hope I lose some weight like she has too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her bcos she says things as it is .... she's too real
    HONNEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her and I love her love with her husband! She's the realest of all of the kardashians. Wish I could meet her someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love khloe just d way u love her @sola n 4 dsame reasons plus she a complete woman in all ramifications!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Khole bcos 4 me oo,shez gat d best figure amongst her sis, Kimmys ass is 2 big n shez not tall, also khole is more friendly,real and she haz dis love 4 evrybody n I tink she respects Bruce d most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i pray god gives her her own child

    ReplyDelete