Thursday 13 June 2013

Solange's new hair style....Yay or Nay???




Here's the hair style the ever fashion forward Solange Knowles has got on presently............i mean, ya'll know i love Solange but am not too sure about this one. Thoughts guys...Yay or Nay??? My thought, only she can pull this off. I've been looking and trying to figure out how she did it and i think its just a more stylish wrap to her recently debuted Marley twist (picture below)





Your thoughts peeps......Yay or Nay???

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get interacting

Love,
SolaDunn.

5 comments:

  1. This is buzu women style inspired.yay for her and nay for nybody else

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a 100% yay for me..... u know, I always smile wen I see ur post abt solange and how much u love her... we are in the same boat sweetie...love her to bits
    HONNEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah its a wrap. She is one celeb dat hardly(neva) gets it wrong. Am so loving her ankara combination.

    ReplyDelete