Thursday 13 June 2013

What do you think about Rihanna's new bangs???


JEAN THERAPY photo | Rihanna

So finally Rihanna has transitioned from her half shaved head into a 'full head', lol! well bangs to be precise. Am loving, loving........how about you? I heart the dark highlight at the bottom and the shade of brown is just perfect on her, way better than seeing a black chick with super blonde hair *straight face*........more pictures below






Your thoughts peeps! I don't think i might be able to pull this off due to my skin color but am sure it'll look great on a lighter skin tone. I much prefer it to Nene leaks kinda blonde, don't you think?

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get interacting


Love,
SolaDunn

3 comments:

  1. Don't like this @ all buh sure bangs Def suits her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't like this @ all buh sure bangs def suits her

    ReplyDelete
  3. its fine ...me likey esp the softness and lightness of the bangs
    HONNEY

    ReplyDelete