Thursday 6 June 2013

Solange Knowles rocks in prints......and as always, she killed it!



Solange is officially 'DA BOMB'. Solange Knowles rocks this BoxingKitten Spring 2013 Oxford Top and Printed Shorts while hitting up the stage. The prints, Marley twist, makeup.....DAYUM, this girl has got it all locked down - only wished i saw the shoes tho. What do you think guys?


Don't you just love when our Ankara is so amazingly combined???





Your thought's peeps!!! I heart them!!! You've gotta see BoxingKitten Spring 2013 full look-book - amazing stuff, I try to bring it to you. 

follow and share pictures with me via twitter @soladunn


Love,
SolaDunn.

2 comments:

  1. I love the print on print which I ave a good designer that knws hw to combine prints..I love Bey and solly lol I call solange *solly* The ladies all look Gorg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hve to try dis I luv them all

    ReplyDelete