Saturday 1 June 2013

Beyonce and JayZ's playful shots!





Got this from her official Facebook page yesterday. That's Beyonce and her hubby JayZ apparently being goofy...Lol! Don't you just love their love? I do. Plus, One item that caught my eye was Beyonce's Pants.............got on the search to finding it and yup, i did. If you want it, more when you click


Check out more pictures of Bee and her Hubby





Her Moto Black Paisley Print Leigh pants is by Topshop and costs $96 (N15,360). If you want, you can get it online from their store here. Thank me later *winks* 


Topshop-Paisley-Print-Jeans

I just heart these two, really - I DO. And FYI, for all ya'll thinking Beyonce was pregnant, i think she just gave you a clue. Lol!

let get interacting....follow and share picture with me on twitter @soladunn.


Love,
SolaDunn.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy in love

    obyazike.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how these 2 keep going strong despite everythin

    Self Skin Analysis test
    www.studioseraph.com

    ReplyDelete