Tuesday 18 June 2013

Face-off........Elohor Vs Dakore in Tiffany Amber's Lily wrap dress!




The dress was designed by Tiffany Amber and it is called the Lily wrap dress. Elohor wore hers last year while the mother of one and beautiful actress Dakore wore hers earlier this year. Your thoughts on who rocked it better???



I love these dresses by Tiffany no doubt but the more i look at it, the more i see Lanvin's draped dress. Its was one of Hollywood's obsession from way back 2010. To see my full post on Dakore's outfit, click here.



Anyways, who rocked it better??? Elohor or Dakore???

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get interacting.............


Love,
SolaDunn.

6 comments:

  1. I wld consider elohor..buh prefer it more on the model

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elohor all d way,I hate Dakore's shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fits elohor better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elohor sure rocked it better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na elohor abeg ... dakore,hmmm I reserve my comment...love her though
    HONNEY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elohor rocks! Dakore hmmmm-i can't figure out what went wrong tho-too long,too big.... the dress looks best on d models sha! Oyomaju

    ReplyDelete